This post builds on that concept figuratively... are you "halfway" through your life? Career? Professional development? These resources might provide some "next steps" for your journey.
I've saved up so many articles, podcasts, and book recommendations that I may post again in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned -- and thanks for reading!
🧨 Management Training for Those Who Need a Boost. Last month I posted info about a coaching bundle I offer to individual clients and got a good response. That is still available!
That prompts me to make a similar offer this month: If you are feeling a little stalled (or overwhelmed?) in your own leadership and management, I have coached other clients in these competencies. You can access them from me through a “Coaching Bundle” where I offer 6 one-hour sessions to individuals for $500, which means you get one free session 👏🏽 The 6 sessions include:
- The Leader as Coach: How to not just solve the issues that your team brings to you, but instead develop them as self-sustaining leaders.
- How to Have Difficult Conversations: I recently read that managers use up to 40% of their time on managing conflict between people or within processes. In other words, difficult conversations are inevitable -- how can we have them productively?
- Managing Oneself: How to develop yourself professionally and sustainably throughout their career.
- Career Planning: How to coach your direct reports in career advancement and professional development
- Developing Resilience: Resilience is about recovering from setbacks (as opposed to burnout).
- Building Psychological Safety on your Team. How to help your team learn to speak up, participate and advocate for themselves.